Linda Giannosa - The Baby Boomers' REALTOR®
- NameLinda Giannosa
- DesignationSRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist, CPRES - Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist, NAR-National Association of REALTOR®s, CAR - Colorado Association of REALTOR®s, DMAR - Denver Metro Association of REALTOR®s, WCR Womens Council of REALTOR®s
- E-mail Me
“The Heart of a Teacher”
I'm a former middle-school teacher and am proud to bring that gift of teaching and communication to my real estate clients.
For each person’s sale or purchase of a home, every step is unique to him/her and this process can be very stressful. I am here to relieve that stress and to guide and help all the way through closing and beyond.
I’ve designed and built houses as the general contractor. This experience has also prepared me to advise my clients and share with them best practices when needed.
My life’s passages have included downsizing my home, helping my parents move to assisted living communities, and working as executor for an out-of-state probate situation.
All these experiences have led me to specialize in 55+ real estate (hence my title 'The Baby Boomers' Realtor') and helping families deal with their relative’s estates. Often, older clients’ grandchildren are buying their first home, and I’m honored to guide the next generation achieve their goals.
My 7 Step Program 'From Clean-Out to Closing' benefits sellers and buyers who might be anxious about downsizing or moving and don't know where to start. We all get stuck and overwhelmed. I’m here to help you take the first step to get you where you want to be.
I teach classes to various organizations and am available to speak to your group. My course offerings include:
• Downsizing Made a Little Bit Easier
• Senior Housing Options
• Safely Aging in Place – Staying in the Home You Love
• Selling and Buying Strategically
• Ageism – Identifying and Combatting
Call me for more information and to strategize a plan together for you.